Project updates‎ > ‎


posted Mar 14, 2018, 7:35 AM by Marc Pelletier
Due to some unexpected moisture behind my insulation, construction has been put on hold until I can get someone in re-insulate the basement. This will put a significant dent in the budget for the layout, but can't be avoided (might mean I have to tear down part of the layout to get to that part of the insulation....have to wait and see)